How are you?
- Are you overwhelmed by the everyday demands of managing your diabetes?
- Have you found yourself testing your blood glucose levels less, missing doctor appointments, avoiding treatment, or falling back into old unworkable routines?
- Are you wondering why others ‘have life all figured out’ and you just can’t get it together?
- Have you been feeling more tired than usual, and worried about the future?
- Are you feeling unheard and unseen?
- Perhaps you feel like you aren’t enough?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, arts therapy is the perfect step toward healing and resolution.
And the good news is, I’ve been there and I can help.
As an Arts Therapist, Social Worker and a coach, I’m committed to helping you develop the skills you need to address the challenges you are currently facing.
Whether you’re dealing with normal emotional distress or find impairment in your functioning due to your challenges, it is important you know you are not alone. There is hope!
I provide a safe, non-judgmental and compassionate environment for your healing journey; where you can feel encouraged and supported to courageously express, explore and grow. We will work together to understand your concerns and find workable solutions. You deserve to feel connected and enough
Arts therapy is an evidenced-based form of psychotherapy which makes use of art materials & activities. It is about enhancing our mental, physical & emotional well-being through creative expression.
Absolutely NO artistic skill is required to participate in or benefit from the process of arts therapy. All that is required is a willingness to be open, and to explore the unfamiliar through creative expression.
So, many of us (yes, including me!) can get hung up on the word ‘creative’. We often equate creativity with the act of producing an original product. But, I can tell you, we are ALL creative.
The very process of making something makes us creative.
If you’re struggling to claim your creativity, a good entry point is to recognise we all have the power to EXPRESS something, and this can be as simple as scribbling wildly on paper.
I am here to support you in your expression.